Tuesday 6 March 2012

If At First You Don't Succed...

So although my little experiment at side by side pictures using Linda Elbourne's code worked, they did overrun the side border slightly. I've changed to a two collumn layout to see if that changes what it looks like.

So to trial it here are two pages from my Random Art Journal, very happy with the left hand one, not so sure about the right one, but then it's green and I really am struggling with this colour.
I'm maybe I should try wear it more then I might be able to craft with it lol.
Would definitely make a change to the black or grey I usually wear, family would think I was coming down with something hehe


It's Never Too Late page made using tattered rose and fired brick distress inks, glimmer mists, Tim Holtz bitty grunge stamp set and girl is from Crafty Individuals plus lots of doodling. I must have been casting a shadow over the page when I took the piccie as it's much brighter in reality.

Art page made with green and red acyrlic paints and a babywipe, Stampotique picket fence and dylusions bits 'n' bats and up your street set. Love those Dylusion stamps, would love to have the full set plus inks and new stencils lol.

Lets see if it worked.....
x

No comments:

Post a Comment