Thursday 23 February 2012

Valentine's Card



Yes I know its not Valentine's Day anymore but I wanted to share the card I made for AJ. This was our 4th Valentine's together and we decided not to go overboard. We traded cards and went halves on a Lego Creationary game! We're such big kids lol!!

I based this card on the free stamp in the February issue of Craft Stamper magazine.

To make the background I used a babywipe to paint pink acrylic over a card blank before distressing with Black Soot Distress Ink all around the edges.

Using some of Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz collection background stamps and Staz-On ink I applied randomly around the edges.

The next stage was to spray some Glimmer Mist inks onto old book pages before stamping the free heart stamp 3 times. These I cut out and glued using Mod Podge before adding a handwritten sentiment. Bit of doodling with white and black pens and the card was ready.

Yay!! AJ seemed to like it, which is always a good start :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment