Tuesday 28 February 2012

Hear Me Roar



I Am Woman Hear Me Roar!

IF I want to be heard in this life I need to speak up! I love how this page turned out.

I built up the background using crushed olive, forest moss and pine needles distress ink. I used a combination of blending and printing with different shaped bits and pieces.

Switching to Memento inks in Cottage Ivy and Bamboo Leaves I stamped around the edges using stamps from Papermania, Sizzix and Studio G.

The Cowardly Lion is from the fantastic Octopode Factory and I coloured him in with my really cool New Distress Markers!! ;-)

Swallow stamp is from super cool company Stampotique and I've used some vintage paper for the Lion to stand on and for the title.

I don't often work with Green so this was definitely a challenge however I may have to start using it more in my journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment